Thursday, August 21, 2008

RARE Mac Mall, Ray Luv and Young Lay BEHIND THE SCENE videos - "All About My Fetti"


Money, money, money's all I know....If you grew up in the 90's and were familiar with 90's rap music and are still down for that movement, then you know how Mac Mall, Ray Luv and Young Lay put it down for the Bay.

PTBTV brings you rare and behind the scenes footage of the music video, "All About My Fetti" . This footage was captured by Leila Steinberg, 2pac's first manager and woman who has been instrumental in many careers.

"You need to get some game and quit fuckin with me...Moneeeey...I'm all about my fetti"

-PTBTV.

For more Exclusive High Quailty resolution videos go to: http://www.pushinthebay.com/

YOUNG LAY, RAY & MAC - All About My Fetti Video Shoot PART 1






YOUNG LAY, RAY & MAC - All About My Fetti Video Shoot PART 2




YOUNG LAY - BATHROOM SCENE at All About My Fetti - PART 3


No comments: